Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Parting Gift

Hello there, Becky with you this afternoon. Today I have a project to share which I created for a co-worker who is moving on. I made her this little memo stand, which I picked up at JoAnn's for $1, and added to sizes of punched circles and topped with her initial and a piece of ribbon. I repeated the same circle pattern on the 3x3 card along with a swirl in the same blue as her initial. I cut both images out with my Cricut, using the Storybook Cartridge. I stamped the sentiment in Versamagic black from the Mega Mixed Messages set.
Now this idea, I got from the new Idea Book from Stampin' Up! I trimmed chocolate cardstock to 5x7 and repeated the same circle pattern from above. Then I added a jumbo sized initial and flourish. I finished it off with a bit of ribbon.

Finally, this is a picture of the bag, which again repeats the same circle theme and blue flourish.


I had a lot of fun making this set for her, and it was super quick and easy. I already had all the supplies on hand so it went together in a sinch! Have a great night and I'll see you guys on Thursday!

No comments: