Friday, July 31, 2009

Lightening Bug Jar

Well, I forgot. Call me spacey Becky I guess. I completely forgot to post last night. So that means today you get a" twofer". I'm posting this morning and Stacy is going to post later on. This morning's project is a jelly jar I washed out and painted the lid, with acrylic paint. Then I used my Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cart and cut out a tag. Then I used my Doodlecharms cart and cut out the jar, stick and leaves. I stamped the little bug (which i think is really a bee) from my Spring Trees stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms and put some yellow stickles on his bum. I layered a little brown card stock with scallop edge onto the tag and then popped up my jar with some pop dots. I then used my Crop a Dile to punch a hole in the lid and used some fabulous Papertrey Ink twine to tie my tag on. Now Abie has a cute little jar to catch lightening bugs in! Have a great morning!



No comments: