Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July! (and a t-shirt)

Happy Fourth of July! It's Becky with you this morning and I have a quickie post for ya. I had intended on buying Abie a shirt or outfit to wear today, as I always do, and the time just slipped away from me. So when Stacy had the brilliant idea to stamp shirts for the kids I did a mental head slap. She's so smart! :) I bought a four pack of tank tops at Wal-mart, for $4, and stamped the large firecracker from Stampin' Up!s Independece Day set then I used the firecracker topper from PTIs Let Freedom Ring set. I held the shirt up and my firecracker looked slightly off so I grabbed the 4th of July stamp from my Hero Arts July set and stamped in underneath, bringing the whole image back to the center. I love the way it turned out.

I can hardly believe my baby is two today! We have a big bash going on, starting at 1 PM, so I'm off to finish preparations! I hope you have a fun and safe holiday!



No comments: