Friday, July 17, 2009

Bee-autiful Gift Bag

TGIF !!!! I didn't think today was ever going to get here !! Work was soooo slow today !! Plus the weather is just gorgeous here and I was just waiting to get outside !!

For the last CHF Challenge I had to stamp on one sheet of paper and then use all of the paper on a project. Cards, layout, whatever we chose. I decided to make a gift bag that is perfect for all of the readers in my family. I stamped two different bees from Kim Hughes on my PP. I embossed with clear embossing powder (I love embossing !!) then it was time to assemble. My paper measures 12x12. I scored one side at 5 and 7 in. to make the sides and bottom of the bag. I scored the other two sides at 2 in. to make the sides. I then cut along the scored lines on the 2 in sides to give each side a flap that folds into the bottom of the bag. The rest is just taping together with double sided tape and decorating. The bow on the front is actually paper.....isn't that cute ?? I finished it off by stamping one more bee and tying it around the handle.

These are so easy to make and are so darn cute !! Well, kids are ready to get back outside !! Have a great weekend gals !! Stacy




No comments: