Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Shower Invites

Hey there !! Stacy here........do you ever get wind of someone having a party and your mind starts to go crazy with ideas??? Sometimes you can't turn them off !! Becky can tell you that I tend to get myself involved in too many things at once !! I think I work better under stress !!

Well, my cousin is expecting her first baby.....a girl !! I was honored when I was asked to help with the shower. The ideas just started coming and coming !! My first post for this week are the invitations. Forgive me, but the idea came from Splitcoast, but I can't remember who made them (thank you !!) The colors that were decided on are a little hard to see, but they are dark brown, light pink and white. The card measures a little shy of 5x7 in order to fit in the envelopes I found by Kraft. Look for more coordinating goodies this week !!




No comments: