Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fourth of July Goodie Bags

Well here we are, Saturday again! It's Becky with you today and I am super excited! We were at the pool this morning and our neighbors were having a garage sale. So while I was swimming, I spyed a set of shelves that would be perfect for my scrapbook room. So I walked on over there, in my swimsuit and towel, and was able to get them for $25! So, I'm going to spend the afternoon re-organizing all my treasures! I'll try and share a picture when I'm done! Okay, on to my project for today! I have more Fourth of July goodness to share!

I made up goodie bags for Landry's birthday party next Saturday and just purchased the blue and red sandwich bags from Wal-Mart. I think they're 4 for a $1. Then I used my Let Freedom Ring set and Palette inks and stamped on some PTI white card stock. I used by 1 1/2 inch circle punch and punched them out and mounted them on that cool pinked circle. The pinked circle came from my Accent Essentials cartridge for my Cricut. I thought it looked more Fourth of Julyish than a scalloped circle, don't you! Then I stamped "America" from the same set and trimmed it up to look like a little flag and attached it under the circle.

Here's a close up of the tag. I just punched a small hole with my Crop-a-Dile and threaded it onto the white curly ribbon which hold the bag closed.
Okay then, have a great weekend. I'm off to organize!



No comments: