Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hostess Gift

Well, I had to tell Stacy to remind me to post today because I keep thinking it's Monday and it's her turn! Which is why it's 7:30 PM and I'm just now posting! Today's project is a little hostess gift I made for my mom. They had us over for dinner this weekend and I whipped this up in about 30 minutes. I got the template from here. It was easy except for the bottom of the box. I think I cut the points on the bottom wrong. :) I then made a little tag with my new Let Freedom Ring set from Lisa Johnson at Papertrey. I used Pallette Inks, in Prussian Blue, a little button and some twine to finish of the tag. On the inside, I used a clear goodie bag and filled it with English walnuts for my mom and dad.
Here's a close up picture of the tag. It's a little blury, but you get the idea!



No comments: