Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday for a Boy

Well, happy Tuesday my blog friends! It's a beautiful day here today, supposed to get up to 82! Today's project is a gift tag I made for our neighbor Carson who turned two on Sunday. I have a really hard time making cards and such for boys, especially since I have girls! I'm such a planner and this time, I had to wing it. I wasn't able to plan out my gift tag until I had some inspiration. Where, you might be asking, did my inspiration come from? Target, of course! I picked out Carson the cutest little outfit and I just loved the colors in the t-shirt and plaid button up. I would never have put grey and orange together! So below is a picture of the gift tag, next to my inspiration. I love how it turned out. I used my new cupcake dies from Stampin' Up!, compliments of my hubby and daughters for mothers day, and since my colors were already picked out, this tag just about made itself! Hope you enjoy! --Becky
Here's a picture of the gift all wrapped up. I used more of that American Crafts grey ribbon, like here and here.



2 comments:

Suz said...

It turned out great

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!