Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet Pea Card

It's Becky here, again:) Stacy's having media card issues and will post soon! Until then, you're stuck with me! Today's card is one I made for the owner of Abie's pre-school. She still goes there in the mornings before school starts and Landry will start pre-school there next year. It's hard to believe that in a year she'll be pre-school age! Anyway, the owner and her husband have recently adopted a new little boy and this is the card that I made to go with their gift:
I used Bitty Dot Basics paper and the Pea from the Green Thumb Stamp Set (it never gets old) from Papertrey Ink. The scalloped edges I made with the Fiskar's Threading Water Punch then I smooshed the scalloped edge onto the glue essentials pad and sprinkled with Martha Stewart glitter, love that stuff! I got the idea for the glittered scallops from here.
Here's an upclose pic of the card:


I'm hoping to get the gift finished up tonight and hopefully post a pic tomorrow! Have a good night!


No comments: