Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grandma's Birthday

So glad it's Thursday, one more day until the weekend! It's Becky tonight and I've got a card that I just love. I got the idea for it from here. I just love Dawn McVey and all her creations. She's fabulous! So, this card I loved so much that I made several of them for my stash. This particular one is going to my Grandma Jean whose birthday is on Tuesday. I ran the blue cardstock through the Cuttlebug with the Textile Embossing Folder. I then used my Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and added rhinestones to it. I finished the card off with some ribbon, a button and quilting pins and finally the birthday sentiment is from Upsy Daisy from Stampin' Up! Enjoy and have a great night!
Here's a close up picture of the card, love that embossing!



No comments: